- 8.30am (soft start) – 2.45pm
Reception and KS1 (Years 1 and 2)
- (Soft Start 8:30 am)
- 8.45am – 3:00pm
KS2 (Years 3-6)
- (Soft start 8:30)
- 8.45am – 3.00pm
School starts at 8.45am – the children can come into school from 8:30am straight into their classrooms. A bell rings at 8.40am to remind everyone that the school doors and gates get closed at 8.45am. It is important to be on time.
We finish school at 3.00pm. Please collect your child on time.
Break time is 15 minutes and lunch is from 11.30am until 1.30pm. The lunchtime is staggered over this period. Children are supervised by our Midday Supervisors and Sports Coaches.
Please ensure your child is equipped for the day, PE kit, school bag, water bottle and wearing the correct school uniform.
It is essential that parents telephone the school on 020 7253 0839 to report any illness or if their child will be absent from school. You can read our attendance policy by clicking here.
Over the course of the week, in addition to the curriculum we also offer many enrichment activities for all children:
- Individual music tuition provided by Islington Music Service.
- We have 2 Homework Club sessions per week after school and a Study Group for Years 5 and 6 after school.
- Booster classes are held for Y5 and Y6 before and after school.
- In addition to what we do during the school day (for example, gardening and lego club!), there are also many enrichment clubs after school offering the chance to learn Gymnastics, Football, Tennis with a sports tutor, plus the opportunity to visit cultural destinations across London.